Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thinking about summer


When spring arrives my toughts generally run quickly to summer, I'm already planning my holidays and I can't wait 'till august! Will I be able to work for other 5 months?!???? Looking to old pictures from past and unforgettable vacations it's the only thing that can help me to face other long months of hard work! These pictures are from a super funny vacation in Ibiza and Formentera. I liked a lot the beaches and the sea in Formentera and I had a lot of fun in Ibiza (even if I found the nightlife a little bit transgressive for me, but if you don't experience it in your '20s, when???)

Quando arriva la primavera i miei pensieri corrono velocemente verso l'estate, sto già organizzando le mie vacanze e non posso aspettare che arrivi agosto!! Sarò capace di lavorare per altri 5 mesi??!???Guardare vecchie foto di indimenticabili vacanze passate è l'unica cosa che mi può aiutare ad affrontare altri lunghi mesi di duro lavoro! Queste foto sono di una divertentissima vacanza di alcuni anni fa ad Ibiza e Formentera. Mi sono piaciute tantissimo le calette e il mare di Formentera e mi sono divertita da morire ad Ibiza (anche se ho trovato la nightlife un pò troppo trasgressiva per me, ma se non la si prova a 20 anni, quando???)












2 comments:

  1. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
    my web site: Vrujci

    ReplyDelete
  2. The summer will arrive as soon as you immage, the time is very quick and you will have another summer, the one you are waiting for, the one you deserve.

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...